- EchoStar and NAGRA partner up on SmarDTV 31 March 2015 | 11:46 am
- GfK: big data will unlock the future of TV 31 March 2015 | 11:32 am
- Eastern European pay-TV households hit 40% 31 March 2015 | 11:17 am
- UKTV brings the Drama to VOD service 31 March 2015 | 10:51 am
- BBC Worldwide planning digital platforms for Asian market 31 March 2015 | 10:20 am
INNOVATING THROUGH OTT AND MULTISCREEN CONTENT DELIVERY
About TV Connect MENA
TV Connect MENA is the only major TV event in the Middle East and African region linking key TV providers in the connected TV delivery ecosystem. Growing from strength to strength, the event has developed from its IPTV legacy to focus on IPTV, OTTtv, multiscreen and Cloud TV services for regional TV service providers.
TV Connect MENA has seen support from key players such as Etisalat, Du,Qtel, Batelco, Omantel, Tunisie Telecom, Telecom Egypt and Zain; plus, a series of content providers from the likes of OSN, Al Jazeera, Rotana, MBC and Multichoice have all shared their stories at this must-attend yearly event.
This November, you’ll gain tips on monetising OTTtv, how to achieve the best broadcast quality through technologies including CDNs, transparent caching and web acceleration, up to the minute insights into connected home, plus advice on growing revenue through the next level of quad-play services.
Along with this, the event will focus on data centres and the big debate on the convergence of telco business into caching business.
Register for tickets now and learn the winning strategies and technologies required to monetise the Middle East & African Market.
- Sieze the moment, become an industry leader – take advantage of the UAE and MENA media markets, where competition is low
- Meet and network with key customers – TV Connect MENA offers the perfect platform to meet with global decision makers in the service provider community such as the likes of Etisalat, OSN, Qtel, MBC, Saudi Telecom and Omantel
- Expect hundreds of delegates from all 4 corners of the world, with a full value chain representation
- Identify the winning strategies and technologies required to monetise the Middle East and African TV market
The conference explored some of the latest innovations in content delivery and OTT services across the region with a two day packed agenda:
- Future Outlook for OTT & Cloud Content Delivery in MENA
- Virtualising Content Delivery
- Monetising Content in a Fully Connected World
- Improving the User Experience
- What Does the Future Look Like for OTT TV Services?
- Multi-Screen Video in the Digital Home
- Expanding Traditional Pay-TV Services
- Using Apps for On-Demand and TV On-The-Go
A really invaluable experience!Philip Luff, VP Emerging Business, Discovery