- Vimeo announces $10m investment 7 March 2014 | 12:58 pm
- TV Connect 2014: Bridge Technologies plot objective QoE 7 March 2014 | 12:06 pm
- Trailer Park Boys settle on Netflix 7 March 2014 | 10:20 am
- Study: UK ad revenue record high in 2013 7 March 2014 | 9:57 am
- Sky Sports to show Women’s Rugby World Cup 6 March 2014 | 3:03 pm
Maximising Revenue Growth in TV Convergence: OTTtv, Multiscreen, Social TV and Big Data
About TV Connect MEA
TV Connect MENA is the only major TV event in the Middle East and African region linking key TV providers in the connected TV delivery ecosystem. Growing from strength to strength, the event has developed from its IPTV legacy to focus on IPTV, OTTtv, multiscreen and Cloud TV services for regional TV service providers.
TV Connect MENA has seen support from key players such as Etisalat, Du,Qtel, Batelco, Omantel, Tunisie Telecom, Telecom Egypt and Zain; plus, a series of content providers from the likes of OSN, Al Jazeera, Rotana, MBC and Multichoice have all shared their stories at this must-attend yearly event.
This November, you’ll gain tips on monetising OTTtv, how to achieve the best broadcast quality through technologies including CDNs, transparent caching and web acceleration, up to the minute insights into connected home, plus advice on growing revenue through the next level of quad-play services.
Along with this, the event will focus on data centres and the big debate on the convergence of telco business into caching business.
Register for tickets now and learn the winning strategies and technologies required to monetise the Middle East & African Market.
- Sieze the moment, become an industry leader – take advantage of the UAE and MENA media markets, where competition is low
- Meet and network with key customers – TV Connect MENA offers the perfect platform to meet with global decision makers in the service provider community such as the likes of Etisalat, OSN, Qtel, MBC, Saudi Telecom and Omantel
- Expect hundreds of delegates from all 4 corners of the world, with a full value chain representation
- Identify the winning strategies and technologies required to monetise the Middle East and African TV market
Network with like-minded peers at the only major TV event in the Middle East and African region linking key TV providers
in the connected TV delivery ecosystem.
- 700+ key industry figures
- 32% c-level attendance
- Full value chain representation with primary attendance from Broadcaster, Content Provider, Game
Content Aggregators, Telecom/Cable/Satellite Operators, ISP, CE Manufacturers and Equipment Manufacturers
- 27 countries in attendance including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, France and USA
Tuesday 5th November
OTT and IPTV Convergence in MENA region
The future of IPTV against OTT Proliferation: How has the strategy changed for Telecom operators?
• How will IPTV and OTT services converge in MENA region?
• Multi-screen and mobility taking the modern world by Storm: Catering to Ever Expanding Demand for Video Content
• Beyond Quad Play: Making use of the Digital Home environment with Multi-play services
• Responding to consumers’ newly developed sensitivity to quality of service
Developing Content Monetisation Strategies
•Content Monetising Opportunities via Media Players
•Making Multi-Screen Matter: Can Operators Fight off Obscurity in a Fragmented Market?
•Maximising PayTV Investment
The Business of CDNs and Data Centres
• Content delivery strategies for telecom operators: Why partnerships with global CDN make sense?
• Strategies for monetising Telco CDNs
• Benefits for partnering with regional vs. global CDNs
The Role of Advertising Agencies in the Connected Media Space
•How to Benefit from Ad-Funded TV Business Models
•New Revenue Streams for Advertisers in the Converged Connected Environment
Wednesday 6th November
Best Practise OTT & IPTV Projects
• Setting Strategic Online Direction for Traditional Content Providers
• Monetising content with the assistance of new technology
• Creating and Improving Network Architecture Cost Effectively to Enable HD Quality TV via the IP Network
• Successful Delivery of TV and Movies on the Go
Multi-screen services becoming part of the Digital Home
• Facilitating Connected Lifestyles by Using the Power of 4G/LTE Network
• Outlook of the Home of the Future
• Full network visibility to reduce customer churn and increase satisfaction
User Interface and Content Discovery
• Taking content discovery to the next level by offerring premium user interface
• The impact of social media on TV viewing habits: Defining Social TV
• Secure content: Shifting content across screens without infringing rights
Using Apps for On-Demand Video Services
• Taking advantage of the TV application revolution
• How will set top boxes compete against TV Sets?
• Finding the marketing strategy for your business:
• Advertisements, subscription, VoD
Interested in speaking?
T: +44 (0) 20 7017 5079
A really invaluable experience!Philip Luff, VP Emerging Business, Discovery