- Study: millennials go linear at weekdays, VOD at weekends 5 October 2015 | 8:50 am
- Arqiva: “A bunch of millennials watching Friends – it’s bizarre” 2 October 2015 | 3:20 pm
- WineSOFT: Scale-out and Caching 2 October 2015 | 9:13 am
- Alcatel-Lucent: “We are ‘stretching’ the CDN” 2 October 2015 | 8:44 am
- Freesat launches suite of new channels 1 October 2015 | 2:32 pm
DRIVING SUSTAINABLE CONTENT STRATEGY AND
SEAMLESS VIDEO DELIVERY
Returning in 2015 for the eighth edition, TV Connect MENA is the premier networking event for senior level executives across the connected entertainment industry spanning the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey.
Bringing expert insight from industry leaders from within the region and beyond, TV Connect MENA will enable broadcasters and service providers alike to develop a sustainable and scalable video strategy.
Across 2 days of focused presentations, interactive panels and other new formats designed to tackle the unique challenges of the region, we will address everything from expanding content offerings and monetising new pay TV and OTT services to optimising content delivery and overcoming piracy.
TV Connect MENA 2015 is the dedicated platform for business leaders across the connected entertainment ecosystem to develop optimum video strategy.
- Meet and network with 350+ of the best and brightest executives from leading regional Telcos, Broadcasters, OTT providers and Content Owners
- Gain pan-regional insights into the latest technologies being used to monetise the Middle East and North African TV market
- Hear from content owners, aggregators and broadcasters as to how they’re wrapping and distributing new and exciting local content
- Identify new, innovative models used to engage and monetise millennials in the dynamic MENA TV landscape
- Adapt your business to exploit the OTT opportunity: Hear first-hand how regional and global OTT players are leading the charge
With total digital disruption entering every aspect of our business and lives, the exchange of knowledge and experience is imperative to successful digital transformation, and I have no doubt this conference will be invaluable in enriching our library of digital knowledge with great new ideas to further innovate in this space.Hanadi Ayoub, Vice President Corporate Programmes, du
TV Connect is the only conference that focuses on the new frontier of media and communication convergence. As such it is represents an important forum for the sharing of ideas, meeting new contacts, and keeping in touch with a fast evolving marketplace.Samer Abdin, Co-Founder & CEO, Istikana
Connected entertainment has grown from a niche technology to the most dynamic force in modern visual entertainment. And I believe 2015 will be the tipping point for Over-The-Top Video. The OTT ecosystem is maturing; and advertisers are following viewers to OTT platforms.Thair Soukar, Head of Digital Strategy, Sky News Arabia
TV Connect is the regional must-be crossroad for all digital entertainment experts and executives. A rare occasion to meet with the whole industry and share ideas.Olivier Dufour, Group Director of Digital, beIN Media Group
A really invaluable experience!Philip Luff, VP Emerging Business, Discovery