- MoneySuperMarket: 4 key consumer trends in broadband 7 July 2015 | 9:31 am
- Key change: why Apple Music could hit the high notes 7 July 2015 | 8:37 am
- Liberty Global acquires TV3 + leading Irish OTT 3PLAYER 6 July 2015 | 10:59 am
- Passes to Ashes: Sky offers cricket access via NOW TV 6 July 2015 | 10:36 am
- Russian OTT Nemo TV seeks analytics boost from TVbeat 6 July 2015 | 10:22 am
INNOVATING THROUGH OTT AND MULTISCREEN CONTENT DELIVERY
TV Connect MENA delivers an unparalleled networking experience with the entire connected entertainment industry from the Middle East and North Africa.
Returning to the Middle East for the eighth edition, TV Connect MENA is the exclusive meeting place for senior level executives, with attendance and speaking contributions from the region’s largest broadcasters and service providers.
Bringing expert insights and experiences from the annual TV Connect London show, the MENA event is specifically designed to tackle the challenges facing the region. This year we will address everything from expanding content offerings and monetising new pay TV and OTT services to optimising content delivery and overcoming piracy.
- Sieze the moment, become an industry leader – take advantage of the UAE and MENA media markets, where competition is low
- Meet and network with key customers – TV Connect MENA offers the perfect platform to meet with global decision makers in the service provider community such as the likes of Etisalat, OSN, Qtel, MBC, Saudi Telecom and Omantel
- Expect hundreds of delegates from all 4 corners of the world, with a full value chain representation
- Identify the winning strategies and technologies required to monetise the Middle East and African TV market
A really invaluable experience!Philip Luff, VP Emerging Business, Discovery